It’s honestly been a long while since I’ve last decided to go crazy and start blogging. To be frank with you, writing has never been an easy feat for me. I usually have something great to say but written word and spoken word are two distinct things and my forte would mostly be the latter.
Nevertheless, here I am.
I’ve decided to get back into it because no skill just comes to you. Practice is required. I will probably have a couple of really amateur-ish posts written for a bit but I am determined that with regular writing, I’d get a hang of it and eventually own it. All I need is motivation and the universe to conspire!
A couple of things I’d like to get out there to start this off:
- Back posts from my previous WordPress blog will be migrated here. There are only a few of those but best to house them all in one site so it doesn’t come off as a total waste.
- My new blog will focus on 3 key areas for now- Pensées, Food and Geekery.
- Pensées – Translated to English, this French word means “thoughts”. I wanted to space to be able to share my daily life musings and brain pickings. Random thoughts will often come across my mind and its what usually sparks a whole bigger idea. I’d love to share that with all of you.
- Food– Likely a self-explanatory one. I am a foodie by heart and the art of food truly excites me. I think it is enough motivation for me to write about so I definitely need to include it here. I may even include some home recipies I have tried so you can call get on-board with happily cooking with me.
- Geekery – The nerd in me never dies. Games, TV shows, movies and even geeky fan theories are some of the things I’d like to have on this one. I also am considering migrating some content I have created during my Twitch steaming days and convert it into something useful for this blog.
- I will do my best to commit to having 1-2 blog posts every week (Universe, y’all can get back at me on this! Call me out if I don’t!)
If any of these interests you or if you have any suggestions for the further improvement of this blog, feel free to leave a comment!
You may also choose to subscribe (see below!) to stay updated on my regular posts.
I am ecstatic to get this up and running and I hope you are too. Until the next. Au revoir!
Special thank you to my lovely boyfriend for designing my new logo for me. Je t’aime!
Subscribe to Raizberry.com
Get the latest on new posts and exclusive seasonal offers